Do you know how to respond when asked if your company has an "ITAR Certification

Do you know how to perform denied party screening or why you should do it?

Do you know the difference between an ITAR Registration and a CAGE code?

Have you submitted licenses to the Department of State only to be rejected?

Are you confused by references to Export Control Reform and 600 series? FD Associates has over 100 years of combined expertise in all aspects of the ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) licensing and compliance. Additionally, we can guide your company on how to comply when making exports against your ITAR or EAR authorization and make the correct filings required by the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR). We can help you understand the purpose of a DS4076 and DS2032, why and when you need to do to become registered with the Department of State. We can perform an “ITAR audit” and even provide you with training that is an integral part of “ITAR certification.” This is just a small part of how FD Associates can help your company enhance your compliance program and become a valuable supplier to your customers.

We are a one-stop resource for companies in the following areas:

  • Audits and Assessments
  • Licensing Services under ITAR and EAR
  • Pre and Post Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture Due Diligence
  • EAR Training: learn about Export Control Classification Numbers and EAR99, preparing Commodity Classifications (CCATS) for export classification, when licenses are required and licensing a deemed export.
  • ITAR Training: learn about the requirements for an empowered official, registration, how export jurisdiction is determined, what is a DS4076, licensing different types of exports and so much more.
  • Investigations of ITAR and EAR Compliance issues
  • Voluntary Disclosures and Voluntary Self Disclosure preparation and submission
  • Denied Party Screening
  • Training in all areas of the ITAR and EAR so you can answer those, “are you ITAR Certified” questions.

Call us for a free consultation at 703-847-5801, or tell us your needs.